language targeting large systems applications. Rust supports efficient,
highly concurrent programs while also providing strong safety
guarantees. Imagine writing programs with comparable performance to C++
without having to worry about segmentation faults and data races.
Rust is rapidly progressing towards production readiness and this is
your chance to be part of shaping a new and exciting programming
language. We are looking for an experienced software engineer to help
with library design, tooling, infrastructure, and other issues vital to
the developer experience.
Skills required include:
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience developing C/C++ applications
* Experience in public API design
* Experience with Rust or other open-source projects is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work with a geographically distributed development team