University: 2013 Services Engineering Intern
Mountain View, CA, United States
* Enrollment in a BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience developing web-based applications
* Strong understanding of data stores, networking, and system performance
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to quickly learn and be effective with multiple code bases
* Experience with Python and/or Go
* A strong understanding of mobile application development is a major plus
* Participating and contributing to Open Source projects a *huge* plus
Mozilla is a thriving community of intelligent, principled and passionate individuals who build software to preserve choice, openness, and innovation on the Internet. We work in the open on hard problems to ensure that the future of the Web is not dominated by large corporate interests, but driven by the idea that individual users should always be in control or their online lives. Join us!
We Are Global
- 500+ paid staff from over 30 countries and 25 US states
- Thousands of active contributors across six continents
- Nine principal offices: Mt. View, San Francisco, Vancouver, Toronto, Auckland, Paris, London, Beijing, Taipei
- Hundreds of home offices around the world
And so are our benefits...
- Competitive pay
- Great health coverage
- Travel and conference budgets
- Ability to work using the latest hardware and software of your choice
- Dozens of technical brownbags and invited speakers each month
Because we love what we do!
- We take bold technical leaps
- We code in the open and we ship in the open
- We directly impact over 450 Million users
- We build technology for the benefit of the Web's users and creators
- We work in a culture defined by principles over profits