Senior Financial AnalystApply for this job
- Mountain View, San Francisco
- Complete our team onboarding and training
- Start to understand company structure and products
- Meet key business partners in the People, Business Affairs, and Internal Comms teams
- Familiarize yourself with Finance systems and tools (Anaplan, DOMO, Intacct, etc.)
- Continue to dig into our financials and start to understand our Team, GL and Cost Center hierarchies
- Build relationships with your Business Partners by understanding their strategies and budgets
- Participate in Financial close and dig into our monthly insights package
- Start to Partner with other key Mozilla Management on cross-functional reporting and planning projects.
- Oversee all FP&A responsibilities including monthly close, forecasting, and annual budget
- Improve reporting on monthly insights packages including variance analysis, P&L, Waterfall forecast, and Metrics Dashboard preparation
- Conduct monthly departmental financial reviews with various key Mozilla Management
- Assist and socialize standard financial metrics for communicating / measuring product performance
- Provide insightful ad-hoc business analytical support for product analysis
- Act as an insightful partner to advise business owners in decision-making around investment and operations.
- BA/BS in Finance or related field
- 4+ years experience in similar financial planning and analysis roles with emphasis on financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, planning, and financial analysis (preferably at a growth tech company)
- Experience in building and maintaining complex financial models with ability to analyze and interpret data to develop strategic recommendations
- Thrive in an agile, multitasked, cross functional environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience in working effectively with all levels in a company from individual contributors to senior management
- Ability to influence leadership through clear presentations and communication of complex data analysis
- Serve as key partner to business owners to make financial recommendations based on data and metrics
- Knowledge of Anaplan or similar ERP system
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to growing diversity in our workplace.