Senior Product Manager, Emerging Market GroupApply for this job
- Taipei Development Center
Mozilla’s mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. An Internet that truly puts people first, where individuals can shape their own experience and are empowered, safe and independent.
As a Senior Product Manager, Emerging Market Group, you will help to bring the web to users by building mobile products and uncovering use cases to meet the needs of users in Asia.
Like us, you are dedicated to making a difference and can demonstrate a unique ability for using research and data to make product decisions. You have great understanding of the markets in Asia and thrive on collaboration with teams across Mozilla to deliver great features and products. You are deeply passionate about end user needs and have excellent judgment that results in the creation and delivery of Mozilla’s best-in-class mobile products for users in Asia.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will...
- Define product vision, strategy and roadmap with in-depth understanding of markets, competition and user needs
- Be a great storyteller, able to build a strong product narrative which clearly articulates the motivation for the project, goals, and path to success to teams across Mozilla
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products and ensure successful product delivery
- Be the owner of the entire product life cycle and work hands-on with various teams such as user experience, user research, marketing, engineering, legal and business development to research, plan, build, ship and manage products in Asia
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success and direction of products
Your professional profile
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Three years of Product Management experience or equivalent with two year of experience on Android mobile products
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Experience with at least one of the below is required
- Experience building and shipping products from the ground up
- Experience building and managing products with strong focus on monetization
- Experience with driving mobile app growth with focus on improving user engagement and retention
- Experience with emerging markets in Asia is a huge plus
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.