Online Marketing MBA InternApply for this job
- San Francisco
The Online Marketing Intern for Firefox product lines will support the creation and execution of Firefox’s go-to-market plans in North America. In this role, you will be responsible for helping the growth team acquire new Firefox users in the United States and Canada through relentless optimization of earned and owned channels . You will identify areas of prospective growth within our desktop and mobile apps. You should be an inquisitive individual with a passion for unraveling a mystery and a self starter with strong communication, teamwork and project management skills.
The online marketing team acts as the organizations vehicle for taking new and existing products into market. We’re responsible for delivering the right message to the right group of consumers. You’ll leverage earned, owned and paid media to improve campaign performance and as a result grow Firefox influence and market share. This role will collaborate with a variety of teams including Product Management, Creative, Growth, Engagement and external partners and media agencies.
As an Online Marketing Intern at Mozilla, you will:
- Support the Firefox growth team with actionable insights to influence product growth through our various acquisition channels (owned, earned and paid)
- Work with Firefox Growth team to identify areas for growth and optimizations within our digital and earned media
- Help plan and execute a go-to-market and lifecycle management strategy through the acquisition, retention funnel
- Plan and execute tests across earned and owned channels to optimize performance
- Work with creative teams to develop marketing assets that are clear, concise and creative
- Think beyond the data and understand desktop and mobile acquisition channels in order to make insightful recommendations
Your Professional Profile
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program
- A love for marketing AND computer science
- Experience or interest in technology, data and marketing
- Experience with AB and/or multivariate testing
- A master of Google Analytics and love for Excel. You love pivot tables.
- A structured and methodical approach that helps us unravel opportunities and optimize our growth strategies
- Proven experience with statistics and data analysis
- A proactive and resourceful marketer who thrives in a fast paced environment with sometimes imperfect data
- Understanding or proven interest of the mobile App Store (Android and iOS) eco-system
Mozilla’s mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. An Internet that truly puts people first, where individuals can shape their own experience and are empowered, safe and independent. Mozilla is a global community of technologists, thinkers and builders working together to keep the Internet alive and accessible, so people worldwide can be informed contributors and creators of the Web. They believe this act of human collaboration across an open platform is essential to individual growth and our collective future.
It all started with the Mozilla Project, an open community passionate about creating free software that would enable people to have a choice in how they experienced the Internet. The project in turn created the Mozilla Foundation, an independent not-for-profit that would always put the people who use the web first. They began by making a new type of web browser, what we know today as Firefox, and the foundation for the web as we know it began to appear. With excitement building up for their mission and success, the Mozilla Foundation created the Mozilla Corporation, their arm for products, technology, innovation and the organization behind the new products and modern versions of legacy products we use and love today. From user privacy, to mobile, to apps and identity, Mozilla’s pushing beyond the boundaries of web to build a generation of web makers, and this is why tens of thousands of volunteers help build Mozilla’s products and hundreds of millions use them. Internet for people, not profit.