Global Payroll AdministratorApply for this job
- Mountain View, San Francisco
Looking for a creative and hard-working teammate. This is a full-time position in a busy environment.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly global payrolls in accordance with all payroll schedules
- Responsible for delivery of net pay on time
- Passionate about quality and accuracy of payrolls
- Responsible to handle employee records (new salary, bank details, address change etc.); ensure changes are entered correctly and on time; staying in compliance with Country's regulations
- Process terminations
- Responsible for employment verification
- Working closely with Human Resources and Legal teams to ensure proper flow of employee data
- Run reports from different systems (for example Workday) in order to process payroll accordingly
- Performs filing and upkeep of employee payroll records
- Additional payroll duties as required
- Min 5 plus years in a Payroll position, Global and familiarity with US and Canada payrolls systems is a plus
- Knowledge of ADP Streamline and Aegon systems is a plus
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel
- Familiar with WorkDay, Navia, Fidelity, Intaact, ADP WorkForce now
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise acute discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines; ability to meet deadlines and work under stress; strong organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly new systems/software
- Ability to interact appropriately with all team members, managers and employees all levels
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.