Senior Product Manager, Firefox SearchApply for this job
- Product Management
- Mountain View, Toronto
As Senior Product Manager for Search, you will own the roadmap for some of the most used interfaces in Firefox, including the search bars and address bar (a.k.a. “Awesome Bar”). You will work alongside engineering, user research, user experience, and data analysis leads to bring new innovation to the Awesome Bar and get users to their destination faster.
You relish diving into the details but can also keep a clear eye on the big picture. You get passionate about the Mozilla manifesto. Above all, you love building a browser for the world’s most passionate users.
- Product leader for Firefox search interfaces across desktop and mobile platforms
- Senior role in the Firefox product organization, within search group
- Be responsible for the roadmap for all “bars” in the Firefox browser
- Build our data-driven understanding of search, including quantitative and qualitative insights
- Collaborate with Mozilla’s business and legal teams to support our partner search business
- Ability to lead complex projects, software experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong background understanding the needs of many points of view
- Excellent written and oral social skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Preferred candidate will have strong experience communicating with business stakeholders
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.