Senior Product Manager, Firefox MobileApply for this job
- Product Management
- Berlin, Portland, Toronto, Vancouver
Devices such as phones and Smart TVs have become an essential part of our daily lives. All connected to the Internet, they enable us to browse the web. Firefox offers not only general purpose browsers like Firefox for iOS and Android but also single purpose browsers such as Focus/Klar on iOS and Android, and Firefox for Fire TV. After a successful Quantum Desktop launch in 2017, accelerating our mobile products in the coming years is next big piece on our list. In order to execute on this goal, we are looking for an expert product leader who will help define the future of mobile browsing, and help to develop new features and product ideas in alignment with other Firefox teams and our users. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Help to define product vision and strategy for our mobile browser products
- Identify and target key user segments for existing and new mobile products
- Become industry expert in mobile browsers, founded on confirmed familiarity with the bold product landscape and web technologies
- Work hand-in-hand with the engineering and UX to define and plan specific product initiatives
- Work closely with the rest of the Firefox Core Browser team on coordinating roadmaps and dependencies
- Define KPIs and product dashboards for product health
- Experience with mobile apps, and deep Android/Google Play Store experience is a plus
- A passion & expertise for web platforms and technologies
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.