Senior Compiler EngineerApply for this job
- Mountain View, Portland, San Francisco, Toronto
As a Senior Platform Engineer here at Mozilla, you will…
- Work in the open with a geographically-distributed development team.
You should possess the following:
- 3-5 years experience developing C/C++ applications
- Experience in systems programming, compilers, and/or virtual machines
- Experience with other CPU architectures (such as x86, ARM64)
- A strong interest in learning and improving your abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other things that might just set you apart:
- Experience with performance analysis and benchmarking
- Personal interest in mobile platform
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.