Senior Product Manager, Firefox Growth (Premium Services)Apply for this job
- Product Management
- Mountain View, San Francisco
The Firefox Growth team is responsible for discovering, prioritizing, and driving wins in our entire customer journey that lead to sustainable growth and a positive impact on our product’s health metrics. The Growth Team is currently focused on user onboarding into our web browser ecosystem, browser and application services, and premium services. Through experiments and insights into acquisition, activation, retention, and referral rates, the team works cross-functionally to prioritize and drive opportunities to grow and maintain a healthy active user base.
The Growth Team is looking for a senior product manager to lead a business model for sustainability and providing additional value through new Premium Services. The strategic direction is to deliver premium services with our brand and reputation to where the users are at currently instead of focusing only on our Firefox browser ecosystem. Premium Services is a new venture at Mozilla and is currently in “startup” mode. Mozilla is looking for a senior product manager to drive these efforts from ideation to launch while maintaining a healthy business model and sustainable growth.
If you have proven track record of product management experience in this focus area and have the desire to drive sustainable growth while "doing good", Mozilla would love to talk to you.
- Define, drive, and evolve a winning product strategy
- Understand your audience and how to achieve product/market fit and sustainable growth
- Build our data-driven understanding of funnel users, including quantitative and qualitative insights
- Define core product metrics and analyze product performance to evaluate the health of your product
- Prioritize opportunities across the potential impact levers that will drive sustainable growth
- Develop scientific experiment recipes on validating the hypotheses of high-impact opportunities.
- Define new product requirements and drive those successfully from concept to successful user adoption
- Build strong relationships across multiple, diverse teams including engineering, marketing and business development
- Document and share the experiment wins and saves (losses) with key stakeholders to ensure the culture of growth continues to remain strong
- Work closely with engineering and marketing on coordinating product roadmaps and dependencies
- Be a Growth community champion
- Five years of Product Management or product growth experience or equivalent
- Ability to manage complex projects, software experience preferred
- Excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Strong background in understanding the need for many points of view
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Strong background working with data including SQL and spreadsheets
- Experience building new products, bringing them to market and growing them
- Experience working closely with digital marketing team and acquisition channels
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.