Mobile Test EngineerApply for this job
- Mountain View, Portland, Toronto
Are you passionate about testing mobile applications? Do you want to build automation framework that works with CI? We are looking for an Mobile Test Engineer to help make this happen.
As a Mobile Test Engineer you will:
- Design, write, maintain, and debug automated tests for large & complex mobile applications
- Uphold standards for quality by performing QA activities for each mobile release
- Become knowledgeable with our mobile code base and multiple languages (Kotlin, Java)
- Collaborate with a geographically distributed development team
- Work in the open as part of the Mozilla open source project, and engage with Mozilla’s global community
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have strong coding skills in at least one of the following: Java, Kotlin, or C/C++
- You have experience building automated test frameworks using XCUITest, Espresso, UiAutomator, Appium
- You have the ability to learn and be effective with a large code base
Our team requires skills in a variety of domains so you should be interested in learning new things. We’re excited to speak to candidates who have experience with or want to learn about the following:
- Working knowledge of Android build and test processes
- Experience with mobile product analytics
Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation, and opportunity online. Mozilla is a global organization, and this role is available in our Mountain View or Toronto offices.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.