Senior Product Manager, GrowthApply for this job
- Emerging Markets
Team: Taipei Product Management
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Mozilla’s mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. An Internet that truly puts people first, where individuals can shape their own experience and are empowered, safe and independent.
As a Senior Product Manager, Growth, based in Taipei, you will help to bring the web to users by building and growing mobile products for users in Asia.
Like us, you are dedicated to making a difference and can demonstrate a unique ability for using research and data to make product decisions. A growth mindset is a must. Through experiments and insights into acquisition, activation, retention, and referral rates, you will work cross-functionally to prioritize and drive opportunities to grow and maintain a healthy active user base. You have a great understanding of the markets in Asia and you are deeply passionate about end-user needs and have an excellent judgment that results in the creation and delivery of Mozilla’s best-in-class mobile products for users in Asia.
As a Senior Product Manager, Growth, you will...
- Define product vision, strategy and roadmap with in-depth understanding of markets, competition and user needs to achieve product/market fit and sustainable growth
- Define core product metrics and analyze product performance to evaluate the health of your product
- Be a Growth champion within the Taipei organization
- Be a great storyteller and be able to build a strong product narrative which clearly articulates the motivation for the product, goals, and path to success to teams across Mozilla
- Drive product development from features to entirely new products and ensure successful product delivery
- Be the owner of the entire product life cycle and work hands-on with various teams such as user experience, user research, marketing, engineering, legal and business development to research, plan, build, ship and manage products in Asia
Your professional profile
- Three years of Product Management experience or equivalent with two years of experience on Android mobile products
- Experience with driving mobile app growth with focus on improving user engagement and retention
- Strong background working with data including SQL and spreadsheets
- Experience working closely with digital marketing team and acquisition channels
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Mandarin
- Experience with markets in Asia is a requirement