Head of Global People PartnersApply for this job
- People & Organizational Development
- Mountain View
Come lead the global team of talented People Partners (HRBP's) during an exciting time of change and growth for Mozilla, makers of Firefox and fierce advocates for an open, free and healthy web.
You'll know this is where you were meant to be next if you've led teams who have thrived in an organization experiencing transformation and growth. You are also someone colleagues describe as "low ego" and "business savvy".
Drives Business Performance with Talent in Focus – A doer who pushes boundaries of excellence to help break down barriers, get to yes, and all with urgency. Continuously thinking about our customers, employees, and the business and accepts personal accountability for getting results. Relentless in bringing value, identifying and realizing opportunities to achieve superior results for partners. Responsible for driving performance and results with ethics and integrity.
Creates a Compelling Future – Having a clear impassioned vision of how to bring Mozilla’s unique core strengths and combination of assets to life, and motivating our employees with clear conversations on where we are going and why.
Inspires and Develops Talent – Understanding that every employee has a stake in Mozilla’s success, and leading employees to engage their hearts and minds to develop their skills to become their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams.
Nurtures the Mozilla Culture – Modeling our Mozilla Mission and guiding principles in everything we do with a solid sense of collaboration, openness, and diversity of thought. Taking the time to share the stories that make us who we are, welcoming and integrating all employees to create a place where each of us can be ourselves, belong, and get results.
- You will create and implement (in collaboration with key leaders) strategies to meet changing business and talent needs to support the achievement of Mozilla and team objectives. Key participant in developing strategic and people plans which build management capability and grow our talent
- You will apply a thorough understanding of client functional work and relevant business operations in order to balance HR and business priorities while executing key HR strategies and initiatives
- Collaborate with leaders and teams to enhance team performance and organizational effectiveness
- Partner with business on organizational diagnosis, design, talent assessment and change management strategies and tactics.
- You will engage and influence senior management to support and implement HR initiatives across the Organization including Total Rewards
- Lead the development and implementation of systems and processes to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing across the organization in support of the business strategies
- Work with partner groups to update and apply policies and procedures consistently across the business
- You will actively work with client group and HR leadership to propose and drive new HR initiatives that align with business needs and show innovation in the HR space
- Bachelor’s Degree in either HR, Business, or relevant social science fields required. Master's degree in those areas strongly preferred.
Your Professional Profile
- You have had 8-10+ years experience as an HRBP, generalist, or HR Manager where you were directly working with and supporting executives and their teams with measured and demonstrated results
- You have a strong solutions focus, ability to quickly identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- You have experiences where you excelled in conducting objective employee investigations with high degrees of empathy and care
- You are an excellent connector who collaborates, problem solves, and can help celebrate wins while learning from mistakes and always keeping the team in mind
- You have the ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level of ambiguity
- You have balanced the responsibilities of HRBP with managing other HR Projects end to end.
- You are experienced and thrive when focused on leadership development, OD, change management, compensation, recruiting and development, and employee relations
- You make lasting and meaningful relationships with your internal business clients and employees
Additional Key Responsibilities as Director of Global People Partners
- You will cultivate and foster relationships with leaders and teams across Mozilla to understand capability needs and aligning those needs with Talent solutions, coaching, development, and performance.
- Provide exceptional level of strategic partnership and guidance to business leaders and the People Partner Team to identify and build on capabilities that drive measurable business impacts
- Assume various roles in project management related to talent programs and initiatives (conceptualization, PM at times, consultant, etc)
- Define and drive talent engagement metrics that inspire team performance while helping business leaders to make data-driven decisions around capabilities and talent
- Lead and effectively manage the People Partner Team’s performance while fostering a collaborative, nurturing, and development focused team culture
- Partner with business leaders and your team on organizational diagnosis, design, talent assessment and change management strategies and tactics.
- Lead the development and implementation of systems and processes to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing across the organization in support of the talent capabilities
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.