Feel good about your work again
Business Intelligence Intern (2020/7/1-2020/12/31)
- Emerging Markets
Mozilla Emerging Markets is hiring Business Intelligence Interns!
Internship Period: 2020/7/1-2020/12/31
Hours: 20 hours per week
We are engineers, designers, makers, and problem solvers. We work in the fishbowl known as the open source community, with a clear focus on making the Web better. Working with us, you’ll help build interesting new features and improvements in Firefox Lite and many other new experiment application. To be part of the team, we ask that you be technically-curious, a capable and always-interested-in-learning-more data and market analyst, and excited to be moving the Mozilla mission forward.
As a part of our Mozilla Internship Program, you will:
- Impact challenging features in our Firefox Lite
- Be mentored by a fellow teammate and someone who shares the same values
- Do real work on real projects and make contributions that will impact hundreds of millions of users
- Present your work to Mozilla leaders and fellow team members
- Market competitive pay
- Catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Team building activity
About Business Intelligence Intern (Taipei, Taiwan)
In Business Intelligence team, we work closely with our product, marketing, business development, and legal teams to enable decisions and contribute insights that push our mission forward and in the right direction. We setup metrics, build models and design experiments to fully support teams from market understanding, user acquisition, product enhancement evaluation, and also data warehouse building.
We’re looking for interns to join us in the second half year of 2020 in building up growth formula for a product, modeling for user profile or content curation, analyzing market trend, and maintain data pipeline and data quality.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program or a recent graduate from a University (within the last 12 months) with interests in data and market.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English & Mandarin.
- Experience with Excel or SQL
- Love to work with numbers and listen to the market
- Passion for technology
- Strong data analytical and critical thinking skills
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.
Emerging Markets: Open Positions
At Mozilla, we’re serving humanity—by maintaining a safe, open internet—while also helping the individual humans employed here to reach their personal and professional goals. With a relatively small team serving hundreds of millions of people, a culture of exploration, and a commitment to mentorship, opportunities abound to learn and grow at Mozilla.
Our values drive our actions
- Purpose is built into our work, with our mission driving every decision
- We challenge assumptions, the status quo, ourselves, and each other
- We are transparent: in our code, our business partnerships, and our everyday interactions
- We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and with perspectives different from our own
- We pair purpose with performance and put people ahead of profit
Our impact is global
- 1000+ paid staff from over 30 countries
- Thousands of volunteer contributors across six continents
- 10 global offices: Mountain View, San Francisco, Portland, Vancouver, Toronto, Paris, London, Berlin, Beijing, and Taipei
- Hundreds of home offices globally
Our benefits are world-class
- Flexible work environment (nearly half of Mozillians work remotely)
- Industry-leading paid parental leave (up to 26 weeks of fully paid leave for childbearing parents and up to 12 weeks for non-childbearing parents)
- Reimbursement for professional development (up to $3,000/year)
- A work setup including the latest hardware and software of your choice
- Wellness programs — we reimburses up to $1700/year for expenses like child and elder care, mental wellness, and personal enrichment