Feel good about your work again
Product Marketing Intern (2020/7/1-2020/12/31)
- Emerging Markets
Mozilla Emerging Markets Team is hiring a Product Marketing Intern!
Internship Period: 2020/7/1-2020/12/31
Hours: 20 hours per week
We are engineers, designers, makers, and problem solvers. We work in the fishbowl known as the open source community, with a clear focus on making the Web better. Working with us, you’ll help build interesting new features and improvements in Firefox Lite. To be part of the team, we ask that you be technically curious, a capable and always-interested-in-learning-more product person, and excited to be moving the Mozilla mission forward.
The flagship product of Mozilla’s Emerging Markets team is Firefox Lite, the one-stop browser platform that provides beyond-browser experiences empowering emerging market users (focus on India and Indonesia) to live an easier online life efficiently and securely. Offering rich content in games, news, shopping and travel is a key part of Firefox Lite’s product experience.
As a part of our Mozilla Internship Program, you will:
- Be mentored by a fellow teammate and someone who shares the same values
- Do real work on real projects and make contributions that will impact the Web to be a better place
- Present your work to Mozilla leaders and fellow team members, learn from the talented and experienced people
- Market competitive pay
- Catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Team Building Activity
About Product Marketing Intern, Firefox Lite (Taipei, Taiwan)
Mozilla is looking for a marketer-to-be to join the team that is changing the way the world experiences today’s web. As a Product Marketing Intern for Asia, you will be in a small but mighty team of marketers that defines solid product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights in Emerging Markets. You will work together in exploring the market trend, brainstorming heart-stirring ideas and understanding user insights. We aim to maximize our products’ potential, in order to fulfill our users’ needs and help Firefox Lite grow.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program or a recent graduate from a University (within last year) in Business or Marketing field, with interests in mobile App.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Detail-oriented, tech-savvy and highly-motivated
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel/ PowerPoint/ Word)
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.
Emerging Markets: Open Positions
At Mozilla, we’re serving humanity—by maintaining a safe, open internet—while also helping the individual humans employed here to reach their personal and professional goals. With a relatively small team serving hundreds of millions of people, a culture of exploration, and a commitment to mentorship, opportunities abound to learn and grow at Mozilla.
Our values drive our actions
- Purpose is built into our work, with our mission driving every decision
- We challenge assumptions, the status quo, ourselves, and each other
- We are transparent: in our code, our business partnerships, and our everyday interactions
- We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and with perspectives different from our own
- We pair purpose with performance and put people ahead of profit
Our impact is global
- 1000+ paid staff from over 30 countries
- Thousands of volunteer contributors across six continents
- 10 global offices: Mountain View, San Francisco, Portland, Vancouver, Toronto, Paris, London, Berlin, Beijing, and Taipei
- Hundreds of home offices globally
Our benefits are world-class
- Flexible work environment (nearly half of Mozillians work remotely)
- Industry-leading paid parental leave (up to 26 weeks of fully paid leave for childbearing parents and up to 12 weeks for non-childbearing parents)
- Reimbursement for professional development (up to $3,000/year)
- A work setup including the latest hardware and software of your choice
- Wellness programs — we reimburses up to $1700/year for expenses like child and elder care, mental wellness, and personal enrichment