Feel good about your work again
Marketing Communications Intern (2020/7/1-2020/12/31)
- Emerging Markets
Internship Period: 2020/7/1-2020/12/31
Hours: 20 hours per week
We, in Marketing Communications team drive impact through our products, technology and people by advocating for individuals’ online lives and on their behalf for the health of the Internet. We are responsible for creating and sharing these unique stories and amazing products with internal and external audience to enhance thought leadership and increase share of voice.
We are now hiring a Marketing Communications Intern!
Mozilla isn’t just a great place to work, it’s an experience you’ll carry with you throughout your career. As part of our internship program, you’ll have the opportunity to be mentored one-on-one by a talented and experienced developer, to impact the projects you’ll collaborate on, and to never be bored. Ever. From the passionate people you’ll learn from, to the chances you’ll have to make the Web a better place, your time with Mozilla will be unlike any other.
Below is a small snapshot of the work we do to give you an idea about some of the big things you could do at Mozilla.
As a part of our Mozilla Internship Program, you will:
- Be mentored by fellow teammates and someone who shares the same values
- Do real work on real projects and make contributions that will impact the Web to be a better place
- Present your work to Mozilla leaders and fellow team members, learn from the talented and experienced people
- Market competitive pay
- Catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Team Building Activity
About Marketing Communications Intern (Taipei, Taiwan)
As a Marketing Communications intern for Asia, you will be in a small but mighty team of marketers that facilitate a global discussion around the future of the open Web and spread Mozilla’s mission and technologies. You will support marketing campaign planning/executions and social channel management of Integrated Marketing Communications work as well as tracking campaign and promotion performances. We aim to enhance the awareness of broad audience to Mozilla and the faith we believe.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in universities, or a recent graduate from a University (within last year)
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Possesses curiosity and can-do attitude.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Ability in multi-tasking and can prioritize responsibilities.
- Experience in social channel / community management.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.
Emerging Markets: Open Positions
At Mozilla, we’re serving humanity—by maintaining a safe, open internet—while also helping the individual humans employed here to reach their personal and professional goals. With a relatively small team serving hundreds of millions of people, a culture of exploration, and a commitment to mentorship, opportunities abound to learn and grow at Mozilla.
Our values drive our actions
- Purpose is built into our work, with our mission driving every decision
- We challenge assumptions, the status quo, ourselves, and each other
- We are transparent: in our code, our business partnerships, and our everyday interactions
- We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and with perspectives different from our own
- We pair purpose with performance and put people ahead of profit
Our impact is global
- 1000+ paid staff from over 30 countries
- Thousands of volunteer contributors across six continents
- 10 global offices: Mountain View, San Francisco, Portland, Vancouver, Toronto, Paris, London, Berlin, Beijing, and Taipei
- Hundreds of home offices globally
Our benefits are world-class
- Flexible work environment (nearly half of Mozillians work remotely)
- Industry-leading paid parental leave (up to 26 weeks of fully paid leave for childbearing parents and up to 12 weeks for non-childbearing parents)
- Reimbursement for professional development (up to $3,000/year)
- A work setup including the latest hardware and software of your choice
- Wellness programs — we reimburses up to $1700/year for expenses like child and elder care, mental wellness, and personal enrichment