- Berlin Office
A lot of companies say they’re “mission-driven”. Our unique corporate structure guarantees that every decision we make upholds our mission: to make sure the internet stays available, safe, and welcoming to everyone. Beholden to neither shareholders nor investors, Mozilla Corporation is wholly owned by the not-for-profit Mozilla Foundation.
Along with 20,000+ volunteer contributors and collaborators all over the world, Mozilla Corporation’s staff designs, builds, and distributes software that allows people to enjoy the internet on their own terms. Our flagship product — the Firefox browser — has expanded into a family of products that protects users and alerts them of risks.
Are you eager to build a better internet? Join Mozilla on the European Marketing team. We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager with exceptional communication and project management skills who can drive go-to-market strategies for new products across Europe. The ideal candidate has experience building business strategy for B2C products and working with dynamic cross-functional teams (including Product, Comms, Legal, and Creative). They are proactive and insights-driven with the ability to connect high-level strategy to the operational details of their projects.
What You'll Get To Do
- Position and grow Mozilla’s product portfolio (including Firefox, Mozilla VPN and Pocket) in Germany and France, as well as scaling to new European markets
- Define go-to-market strategies by:
- Conducting market research to build strategies based on deep understanding of the competition and potential consumers
- Identifying and outlining regional consumer opportunities to grow our product usage
- Working closely with the Product team to inform product development and product readiness before launching in Europe
- Briefing the Creative and Activation teams and managing the localization process of copy and creative into new languages
What You Bring
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams; build go-to-market strategies; and create consumer-facing marketing plans for B2C products
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient business English and French/German
- Ability to think about both big-picture strategy and execute against concrete tactics
- Experience analyzing data and consumer insights to advise business strategy
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and across different time zones and cultures
- A proactive self-starter who is both collaborative and able to work independently
Bonus points for
- Spanish or Italian
- Experience managing localizations into multiple languages
- Experience working in:
- The French and German markets
- The tech or software industry and/or experience working on subscription-based products
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
At Mozilla, we’re serving humanity—by maintaining a safe, open internet—while also helping the individual humans employed here to reach their personal and professional goals. With a relatively small team serving hundreds of millions of people, a culture of exploration, and a commitment to mentorship, opportunities abound to learn and grow at Mozilla.
Our values drive our actions
- Purpose is built into our work, with our mission driving every decision
- We challenge assumptions, the status quo, ourselves, and each other
- We are transparent: in our code, our business partnerships, and our everyday interactions
- We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and with perspectives different from our own
- We pair purpose with performance and put people ahead of profit
Our impact is global
- 700+ paid staff from over 30 countries
- Thousands of volunteer contributors across six continents
- 9 global offices: Mountain View, San Francisco, Portland, Vancouver, Toronto, Paris, London, Berlin, and Beijing
- Hundreds of home offices globally
Our benefits are world-class
- Flexible work environment (nearly half of Mozillians work remotely)
- Industry-leading paid parental leave (up to 26 weeks of fully paid leave for childbearing parents and up to 12 weeks for non-childbearing parents)
- Reimbursement for professional development (up to $3,000/year)
- A work setup including the latest hardware and software of your choice