- US Remote
We are looking for a creative visual storyteller to come join our team trying to make the internet a better place as a Social Producer. You should be someone who is extremely online and passionate that technology done right can truly help us shape a better world. As a social producer, you’ll have an integral role in how our brands — Mozilla, Firefox and Pocket — show up in North America. With the support of the Social + Editorial teams, you will tap into cultural insights and develop social-first content for our brands and see it through.
We’re looking for a creative person with vertical video experience to help create and program our TikTok and Instagram pages across our brands.
As the Social Producer you will:
- Produce, edit, and deliver social-first video including things like Reels, Instagram Stories and TikToks.
- Identify and execute new ways of using emerging social channels to get our brand messaging in front of our target audiences in order to shift perception and drive product consideration.
- Deeply understand our social communities and prospective audiences to design compelling content opportunities for each of them.
- Work closely with the creative team to develop/evolve and maintain a clear visual storytelling style and tone for social.
- Support in the day-to-day organic execution of social content across channels.
- You're a digital native with deep insights into what works and doesn’t on the various social platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing for a consumer audience.
- Strong portfolio of social-first content (especially social video) created from start to finish.
- Experience creating and editing for social platforms including but not limited to TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube.
- Proven ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses the ability to make good judgment calls in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to shift direction quickly and efficiently if there is a need.
At Mozilla, we’re serving humanity—by maintaining a safe, open internet—while also helping the individual humans employed here to reach their personal and professional goals. With a relatively small team serving hundreds of millions of people, a culture of exploration, and a commitment to mentorship, opportunities abound to learn and grow at Mozilla.
Our values drive our actions
- Purpose is built into our work, with our mission driving every decision
- We challenge assumptions, the status quo, ourselves, and each other
- We are transparent: in our code, our business partnerships, and our everyday interactions
- We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and with perspectives different from our own
- We pair purpose with performance and put people ahead of profit
Our impact is global
- 700+ paid staff from over 30 countries
- Thousands of volunteer contributors across six continents
- 9 global offices: Mountain View, San Francisco, Portland, Vancouver, Toronto, Paris, London, Berlin, and Beijing
- Hundreds of home offices globally
Our benefits are world-class
- Flexible work environment (nearly half of Mozillians work remotely)
- Industry-leading paid parental leave (up to 26 weeks of fully paid leave for childbearing parents and up to 12 weeks for non-childbearing parents)
- Reimbursement for professional development (up to $3,000/year)
- A work setup including the latest hardware and software of your choice