- Core Product-Firefox
- Remote US
About Firefox Product Management
We are building a culture of adaptable Product leaders, who believe that Product Management is an apprentice craft and fostered through open dialogue and feedback.
You've got this if you are ...
- A leader who believes in driving products to scale.
- Inspired by what's possible.
- Passionate about creating great customer experiences.
- A curious and self-directed learner.
- Recommender system technology expertise including experience with Machine Learning systems.
- Experience planning API service roadmaps and offerings to maximize future product vision.
- Experience participating in hiring and recruiting team members.
- Believer in the value of commercial and noncommercial user scenarios.
- Capable of prioritizing user privacy over advertiser goals every time.
- Experienced writing out technical product requirements throughout a service stack.
- Team oriented.
- Highly skilled at partner management and engagement.
- Create and pilot new account and subscription system capabilities scaling out to integrated technologies.
- Collaborate with engineering and cross group of stakeholders to ensure new services have policy requirements are built-in.
- Help identify new opportunities to unlock future capabilities through subscription offerings.
- Educate internal partners on the capabilities of the subscription platform.
- Contribute to a great product team. Lead by example for product managers on business modeling, ad ecosystems, and the foundations of good product management.
- Collaborate with engineers, user experience, and other team members to define and articulate product experiences.
- Evangelize and tell the story of Firefox Account and Subscription products internally and with partners and agencies.
- Stay ahead of account and subscription trends to translate into advancements in Firefox.
- Balance technical, customer, and business insight.
- Contribute to healthy product team relationships.
- Bring your full and authentic self!
- A non-profit (Mozilla), our purpose is our mission.
- Learn from a diverse and opinionated leadership team.
- A great place to learn and develop the craft of product management.
- Receive generous training allocation and continuous learning support.
- Remote-friendly work environment.
- Choose your own computing device.
- Shape the future of the internet!
- Eight or more years of product management experience including impactful leadership roles on major projects.
- Skill and experience participating in external partner calls and discussions.
- Drive independently at high velocity towards an aligned product strategy.
- Proficient with SQL and rich data analytics.
- You can reason through problems from multiple perspectives.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate complex ideas in written and verbal communication understood by specialists and non-specialists alike.
- Direct API product management for high-volume (thousands of requests per second) cloud services.
- Experience collaborating with Data Science in a product leadership role.
At Mozilla, we’re serving humanity—by maintaining a safe, open internet—while also helping the individual humans employed here to reach their personal and professional goals. With a relatively small team serving hundreds of millions of people, a culture of exploration, and a commitment to mentorship, opportunities abound to learn and grow at Mozilla.
Our values drive our actions
- Purpose is built into our work, with our mission driving every decision
- We challenge assumptions, the status quo, ourselves, and each other
- We are transparent: in our code, our business partnerships, and our everyday interactions
- We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and with perspectives different from our own
- We pair purpose with performance and put people ahead of profit
Our impact is global
- 700+ paid staff from over 30 countries
- Thousands of volunteer contributors across six continents
- 9 global offices: Mountain View, San Francisco, Portland, Vancouver, Toronto, Paris, London, Berlin, and Beijing
- Hundreds of home offices globally
Our benefits are world-class
- Flexible work environment (nearly half of Mozillians work remotely)
- Industry-leading paid parental leave (up to 26 weeks of fully paid leave for childbearing parents and up to 12 weeks for non-childbearing parents)
- Reimbursement for professional development (up to $3,000/year)
- A work setup including the latest hardware and software of your choice