As a Senior Platform Engineer at Mozilla:
- You will delve into the latest research and implementations of multitenancy and its application to our Garbage Collector.
- You will work to find opportunities for performance and space optimizations in our existing Garbage Collector implementation.
- You will collaborate with a geographically distributed development team.
Skills required include:
- 3+ years experience developing C/C++ applications and BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in systems programming, compilers, garbage collectors or virtual machines
- Experience in systems architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience participating and contributing to open source projects is a plus
Mozilla is a global organization and most roles are available for remote work in certain countries, or if you are near one of our offices we're happy to provide a desk and many delicious snacks. Offices in (San Francisco, Mountain View, London, Paris, Auckland, Toronto, Vancouver, Taipei).
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help build more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to growing diversity in our workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.