Commercial CounselApply for this job
- Business Development
- Mountain View, San Francisco
As Commercial Counsel you will work on cutting edge commercial, legal and business issues at a company that creates products aimed at maximizing the value of the open web as a global public resource for the benefit of all. You will be working as part of a small, elite team of people that support the entire company.
As a Commercial Counsel at Mozilla, you will advise upon, draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial and licensing agreements for both domestic and international deals.
Your Professional Profile
- You are a member in good standing of the State Bar of California, or eligible to practice as a California registered in-house attorney.
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in a law firm and in-house legal department.
- You are experienced supporting wide range of commercial technology agreements and vendor agreements.
- You have a proven background of great negotiating and drafting skills for commercial technology agreements and vendor agreements.
- You have an ability to provide guidance that incorporates and balances both business objectives and legal risk.
- You demonstrate a commitment to excellent client service.
- You have a good understanding of online technologies and services, and may have a good understanding of data privacy issues.
- You have the ability to work independently and manage many simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.