Product Marketing Analyst MBA Intern - University 2017Apply for this job
- Product Management
- San Francisco
The Product Marketing Analyst Intern for Firefox products must be obsessed with data, analytics and optimization. In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging data to analyze prospective opportunities and risks in the mobile browser marketplace. You will work closely with the Firefox Product Marketing team to identify areas of prospective growth and retention within our desktop and mobile apps. Finally, you should be an inquisitive individual with a passion for unraveling a mystery and a self starter with strong communication, teamwork and project management skills.
The Product Marketing team acts as the organizations consumer advocate; leveraging owned, earned and paid media channels to drive awareness of Firefox to grow and retain our user base. This role will collaborate with a variety of teams including Product Management, Creative, Growth, Engagement and external partners and media agencies.
As a Product Marketing Analyst Intern at Mozilla, you will…
• Support Product Marketing with actionable insights to influence product growth through our various acquisition channels (owned, earned and paid)
• Work with Firefox Growth team to identify areas for growth and optimizations
• Help plan and execute a go-to-market and lifecycle management strategy through the acquisition, retention funnel
• Work with creative teams to develop marketing assets that are clear, concise and creative
• Think beyond the data and understand mobile acquisition channels in order to make insightful recommendations
Your Professional Profile
• Currently enrolled in an MBA program
• Experience or interest in technology, data and marketing
• A master of Google Analytics, Excel. You love pivot tables.
• A structured and methodical approach that helps us unravel opportunities and optimize our growth strategies
• Proven experience with statistics and data analysis
• A proactive and resourceful marketer who thrives in a fast paced environment with sometimes imperfect data
• Understanding or proven interest of the mobile App Store (Android and iOS) eco-system
Want to see what Interns were working on this past summer?
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.