Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, GermanyApply for this job
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager - Germany
Mozilla is looking for an extraordinary consumer marketer to join a team that is changing the way the world experiences today’s web. As the Senior Integrated Marketing Manager for Germany, you will lead demand generation efforts across Firefox products in Europe and Russia, with particular focus on Germany. Based in Berlin, you will work with a small team of marketers that will build integrated campaigns using social media, SEM, organic search, display, PR and other owned media channels. Both left and right brained, you love slicing and dicing data, and you are equally curious about the art of great creative.
- Complete the planning, coordination, execution and optimization of desktop and mobile acquisition campaigns in Germany and additional key markets in Europe.
- Lead digital marketing campaigns across several channels including: social, email, search engine marketing, display, content syndication and software distributions
- Coordinate with Mozilla’s website team to improve campaign conversions
- Build and execute testing methodologies to optimize cost per install
- Work with creative teams to develop brand assets
- Coordinate campaign strategy with product marketing, comms, social media and other internal marketing orgs
- Serve as the point person for Mozilla’s European go to market strategy
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading demand generation strategy for consumer tech in Europe
- Digital marketing experience working with a global consumer brand
- Demonstrated mobile marketing skills
- You are able to lead multiple projects
- You are organized, and a clear communicator
- Comfortable working on a geographically distributed team
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote freedom, innovation, and opportunity online. Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.