Technical Sourcer, Diversity Sourcing ProgramApply for this job
- People & Organizational Development
- Mountain View, San Francisco
Imagine your job was to help grow an organization whose only mission was to protect the world's most important and powerful resource. Imagine playing a small but critical role in keeping the Internet open and accessible -- a place where users have control and choice. Imagine working with us, Mozilla Recruiting.
Our small and mighty recruiting team is looking for a Technical Sourcer to join our ranks. Our Sourcers are our secret weapons in building talent pipelines by focusing exclusively on talent sourcing and engagement.
We're acutely focused on providing exceptional experiences, both internally and externally. We work closely together to create a positive and fun environment that empowers our recruiters to look beyond “making a hire” to building an organization.
The ideal person will be experienced enough to take change in stride, open minded, observant, and bold enough to speak up when they have a great new idea to share with the team.
- Serve as front facing representative of Mozilla, and strive to make the first impression of our organization an exceptional one
- Align all sourcing efforts to diversity sourcing strategy. Report on key metrics around our diversity pipeline
- Consult with recruiters and hiring managers to provide market and diversity data to help them create and execute a clear hiring plan
- Support and administer location based advertising strategy including Linkedin, job boards, social media, meetups and other events.
- Provide impeccable customer service to senior members of the team, enabling each full cycle recruiter to tap into your expertise in finding, attracting, and engaging talent
- Deliver market data to team members, increasing understanding of the market at any point in time, or in any location
- Extra Credit Points for having sourced in international markets, like Berlin, Paris or London
- Results driven, acts with a strong sense of urgency
- Builds a positive and empowering work environment
- Consistent and successful approach to retaining relationships with talent base via events and email
- Demonstrates a growth mindset around taking risks and evaluating results
- Confirmed ability to adapt to various groups and establish common ground to effectively influence others
- You want to do more than put resumes in a pipeline, you want to have a seat at the table helping our recruiters strategize with their leadership on each hire
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Completion of a recognized Technical Sourcer Training program
- 1-2 years of fast-paced high volume technical or diversity sourcing experience required
- You love data, and enjoy the opportunity to research/understand/ and discuss at a high level all types of web development technologies
- You offer experience in successfully building relationships ( in sales, recruiting, or other relationship based models)
- You demonstrate understanding of the consumer web space, and can articulate the landscape
- You excel at building positive business relationships
- You enjoy working independently and driving results proactively
- You are known for your attention to detail
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.