Strategic Insights Intern (MBA) - University 2018Apply for this job
- People & Organizational Development
- San Francisco
Mozilla’s Organization Strategy team is looking for an intern to join our efforts to better understand the implications of strategic paths for Mozilla’s products, plan for pursuing specific options, and align the organization around specific strategic choices.
We are a small, dynamic team charged with helping the organization orient itself in a rapidly-changing world. What are we seeing in the market around us? What is happening internally? What does it mean for our current plans, and what does it imply for the future? How can we prepare for the various scenarios?
You will be embedded in our team as we seek to answer questions about where the Internet is going, how are people’s usage patterns evolving, what other tech players are doing and where are developers navigating towards.
As a Strategic Insights Intern, you will …
- Conduct analyses of the Internet market, user segments and behaviors, and competitor products and strategies
- Prepare written briefings for our executive team
- Collaborate with insights professionals throughout Mozilla
- Assist in strategic decision-making projects
- Produce and distribute summary insights content of interest to everyone in the organization
Your Professional Profile
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program or similar
- Experience or interest in technology, organizational behavior and design, financial modeling
- Excellent writing and narrative skills. You make presentations that people look forward to reading or viewing.
- Deep analytic skills and ability to think about events from a variety of angles and project developments in the short and long-term
- Developed inter-personal communication skills which enable productive interaction with a variety of professionals across the organization
- A logical, dispassionate attitude and unquestionable integrity
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.