Senior Director Global Total RewardsApply for this job
- People & Organizational Development
- Mountain View, San Francisco
The Head of Global Total Rewards serves as a strategic leader responsible for the strategy, design, and development of creative, market-competitive, efficient and effective base pay, incentive compensation, and executive compensation programs; a variety of rewards and recognition programs; and health and welfare programs for our global workforce.
From a perspective of globalizing where we can, and regionalizing where it makes sense, you will work with business leaders and HR team members to develop, recommend and ensure successful implementation of our total rewards strategies globally. You should have a deep understanding of HR technology and experience implementing global compensation and benefits systems, tools and processes.
In this position, you will:
- Provide leadership with strategic total rewards program development that will enable the attraction, development, and retention of talent
- Lead all global compensation processes (base and variable pay, merit, promotions, quarterly bonuses,)
- Work with the Legal and FInance team as well as the Board’s Compensation Consultant to design, update, communicate and disclose executive compensation plans,
- Identify functionality and business rules for the architecture of the Workday compensation module,
- Understand current and emerging market trends to identify potential opportunities and gaps
- Design compensation and benefit initiatives that are aligned to Mozilla's global principles, and provide flexibility and local customization to account for cultural and market differences
- Provide subject matter expertise and accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate HR Business Partners, managers and executives on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, and job evaluations
- Make recommendations for internal and external offers to attract and retain highly sought-after talent, including executives, implementing compensation and benefits systems, tools and processes.
- Develop a comprehensive, effective communications strategy
Your Professional Profile:
- BA/BS degree and 10+ years relevant experience
- Demonstrated global compensation experience in the following areas: executive compensation, base salary, market pricing, variable pay and performance management, job evaluation, data analysis, research and cost modeling
- Global benefit experience including knowledge of health and welfare plans, Leaves and time off practices, and retirement plans
- Broad knowledge of compensation and benefits practices across the Americas, Asia Pacific and European regions
- Possess consultative, influential, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience with vendor selection and RFPs
- Experience with Workday
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and multitasking in a deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to meet independently with senior leaders and present to them with confidence, impact and influence.
- Excel expertise
- Consistent track record of identifying problems and using strategic skills to drive appropriate solutions
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Appreciation for cultural differences
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.