Mozilla is looking for a Senior Product Manager for www.mozilla.org and other related websites that serve the purpose to tell Mozilla's unique stories to the world.
In this role, you will be part of a team of super talented Open Web advocates whose passion is to build amazing websites visited by millions. As part of Mozilla Marketing, you are a great teammate, helping make the Internet more inclusive, open and healthy by advancing our storytelling abilities and other key initiatives backing Mozilla’s core values and goals.
Because our websites serve as Mozilla's front door on the Web, you will find yourself working with many internal partners who are all eager to get their work prioritized. Because of this, your perspective is always on what best serves our audience - and your partners will love you for that!
Objectives & Responsibilities
- Lead product management of www.mozilla.org and/or related websites such as our blogs.
- Work with a cross-functional team to build the things that matter the most to our audience, including establishing requirements, defining success criteria, and ensuring you've got your internal partners on board with your plans.
- Synthesize goals and audience definitions to define website strategy, requirements and roadmaps in support of overall websites product management strategy.
- Build strong relationships across UX, marketing and engineering teams to build and launch highly engaging web experiences
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market offerings and how they influence customer happiness
- Define web product metrics and analyze product performance
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent
- Ideally 3 years of product management or partner product management experience with at least 2 years with web products
- Experience working in cross-functional teams with competing resource needs
- Experience working successfully with teams consisting of web developers, UX, analytics and marketeers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Strong background working with data and analytics
- Experience working with Agile is a huge plus
The team is geographically distributed, ranging from San Francisco on the US West Coast, to beautiful Athens in Greece. We believe you could work from anywhere, as long as you are highly autonomous and over-communicative.
Mozilla is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.