Head of Consumer Product MarketingApply for this job
- Mountain View, Portland, San Francisco, Toronto
Mozilla is looking for an extraordinarily well-rounded, consumer-focused product marketing leader to join a passionate team that is changing the way the world experiences today’s web.
As head of consumer product marketing for Firefox, you are the glue between the product and marketing organizations and a lead voice for the Firefox brand. Your primary task is to ensure that we are crafting and delivering compelling and consistent product positioning for consumers that is evidenced in our products. As an advocate for our users, you will contribute to key product feature decisions. And as an authority in Firefox products, you will guide how we tell our story across marketing channels to consumers and influencers.
This is a global role, with both mobile and desktop remit. You will work closely with Product Management, Communications, and Integrated Marketing to grow Firefox’s product usage around the world. You will report to the Director of Firefox Marketing.Primary Responsibilities
- You will lead positioning and messaging for key consumer initiatives
- Develop strategic, insight-driven marketing briefs, demonstrating a deep understanding of the product, competition and consumer trends.
- Support the integrated marketing team on campaigns that pull together owned, paid and earned media channels in to a unified effort.
- Collaborate with the communications team to expand our story reach and relevance.
- Advise and support product leadership on market, roadmap and feature priorities.
- You are consumer marketer
- Demonstrated product marketing chops, well versed in storytelling
- You have a mix of both great writing skills and technical competency
- 10 years of experience in product marketing
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record; MBA a plus
- Shown ability to lead multiple projects
- You are organized, and a clear communicator
- Comfortable working on a geographically distributed team
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote freedom, innovation, and opportunity online. Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.