Crypto Engineering Working student (Werkstudent)Apply for this job
- Help make the Internet safer
- Improve Firefox’s security
- Be at the forefront of developing cryptographic applications
- You have basic knowledge in the area of cryptography, such as having passed an introductory class to cryptography
- You have experience with programming in C/C++
- You have reasonable understanding of scripting (Python, Bash or equivalent)
- You enjoy software engineering work in the open
- You are enrolled in a university in or around Berlin and are available to come to our offices during regular working hours depending on your schedule
You will help us to improve the security of Firefox and many other open source products that use NSS. We offer flexible working hours and competitive compensation depending on number of hours. You will be able to participate in our office life including daily catered lunch and various social activities.About Mozilla?
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote freedom, innovation, and opportunity online. Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.Where is Mozilla in Berlin?