Contingent Workforce Program ManagerApply for this job
- People & Organizational Development
- Mountain View, San Francisco
Imagine your job was to help grow an organization whose only mission was to protect the world's most important and powerful resource - the Internet. Imagine playing a critical consulting role in keeping the Internet open and accessible -- a place where users have control and choice. Imagine working with us, Mozilla Recruiting.
Our small and mighty recruiting team is looking for an experienced contingent workforce operations professional to join our ranks. Our Contingent Workforce Program Manager is our "go-to" partner for HRBP's, Legal, and Recruiting, focused exclusively on supporting Mozilla’s need for contingent workers.
We're focused on providing exceptional experiences, both internally and externally. We work closely together to create a positive and fun environment that empowers our recruiters to look beyond “making a hire” to building an organization.
The ideal person will be experienced enough to take change in stride, open minded, observant, and bold enough to speak up when they have a great new idea to share with the team.
This position will be based in Mountain View or San Francisco and be part of our Global Talent Program. The person will help build and support all aspects of the program globally so experience of scaling similar programs for dynamic, global companies is essential.Job Responsibilities:
- Evolve our approach to the use of contingent labor, seeking input to craft philosophy and a related plan that balances our business needs with compliance requirements.
- Educate, support and consult with managers on how to acquire contingent workers, guiding them through applicable processes, and facilitating communications with Finance, Legal and the People Team to ensure contingent workers are timely and appropriately engaged.
- Follow applicable Mozilla policies on engagement of contingent labor, noting any inefficiencies and advising internal stakeholders on suggested areas of improvement
- Act as single point of contact consultant for Mozilla managers on variable staffing needs. Advise, guide, and recommend the appropriate variable staffing solution based on manager needs and legal compliance.
- Manage and foster a positive relationship with a network of staffing partners, ensuring we have the best firms providing temp talent, and we are getting the best value for Mozilla.
- When a staffing partner isn't the answer, you will recruit and source directly for a small subset of needs.
- Partner with HRBP’s and Legal to ensure we are appropriately using contingent labor.
- Work on designing system for tracking and produce reports on data regarding contingent workforce.
- You have deep knowledge of the contingent workforce landscape including strategy design and global operations.
- You have a broad understanding working with labor laws in a global environment.
- You demonstrate a consulting mindset with the ability to balance client needs with compliance requirements.
- You can be a vendor management authority when needed. You have the expertise to negotiate the best deals for Mozilla while selecting the right external partners to allow our contingent program to scale.
- You are willing dig into the details and do the work necessary - we will need you to recruit directly when needed.
- Be highly collaborative and thrive in fast paced environments.
- 3-7 Years working in recruiting, variable Staffing or HR. Previous experience hiring contingent workers strongly preferred.
Mozilla is committed to equal employment opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.