Mobile Engineer, Password ManagerApply for this job
*Location: Denver, Colorado
This position is expected to be located in and work directly with our team in Denver, Colorado.
Are you passionate about mobile applications that enrich users’ lives? Do you want to build new and interesting software for a massive audience? Passwords and identity are an essential part of every user’s online life and Mozilla plans to build and ship a new Firefox product that is focused on password and identity management. This should be the most intuitive product for generating, managing, and syncing secure passwords for the websites that users visit. We are looking for a Mobile Engineer to help make this happen.
As a Mobile Engineer at Mozilla, you will:
- Design, write, maintain, and debug software for large and complex mobile applications
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating tests, and profiling code
- Collaborate with a geographically distributed development team
- Work in the open as part of the Mozilla open source project, and engage with Mozilla’s global community
Your Professional Profile
- You have experience building and shipping both native iOS and Android mobile applications
- You have strong coding skills in both Java and Swift (or Objective-C or C/C++)
- You have an understanding of web technologies (JS, CSS, DOM, HTML)
- You have the ability to learn and be effective with a large code base
- You have familiarity with mobile product analytics
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Our team requires skills in a variety of domains so you should be interested in learning new things. We’re excited to speak to candidates who also have experience with or want to learn more about: open source, identity, privacy, authentication, security, and cryptography.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on products that promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.