QA student worker (short-term)Apply for this job
- Taipei Development Center
Mozilla QA is a group of software engineers focused on improving the quality of our products, our teams, and our processes by working with developers on test designing and execution.
We own quality for Mozilla product features/functions. Our goal is to continuously improve our products and processes to provide a better internet to our users and developer.
As a QA student worker at Mozilla, you will work on the Android mobile browser app testing from Aug. to Oct. at least 3 days a week.
Your professional profile
- Passionate and enthusiastic about mobile apps testing
- A browser app user at least 10 times or 30mins per day
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English.
- Able to do repetitive work with accuracy and attention to detail
- A big plus if you have software testing experience.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.