Product Integrity DirectorApply for this job
- All Offices, Remote
- Lead key services to ensure excellent product outcomes: Release Management, Security, Test Engineering and Automation, Quality Assurance
- Maintain a critical security response response program
- Support product engineering with testing and test automation
- Drive high integrity, regular releases to hundreds of millions of users
- Research, recommend and implement engineering process changes
- Monitor, manage and report on product risk using data
- Extensive background in software engineering
- Leadership of large, distributed teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of modern engineering development process
- Understanding of key security principles
- Experience with large, complex codebases
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.