Sr. HR Manager/ HR DirectorApply for this job
- Taipei Development Center
Sr. HR Manager/ HR Director
Mozilla is looking to fill a Sr. HR Manager/ HR Director in Taipei. This position is responsible for the execution of the HR and Talent strategies in line with organizational objectives to improve overall business performance. Reporting to the General Manager, and dotted line to Global HRBP and Global HR Operations & systems directors; you will drive key local projects around organizational design and effectiveness, leadership development, talent management, succession planning and resourcing. Building and maintaining senior stakeholder relationships is a key component of this role. Managing 2 HR Operations resources. This opportunity would suit a high potential HR Generalist who is looking to make an immediate impact in a highly visible and dynamic division.
As the Sr. HR Manager/ HR Director at Mozilla, you will…
HR Generalist & Business Partner Specific
- Consult with leaders and teams to enhance team performance and organizational effectiveness including: Coaching and developing manager skills around employee relations, performance management, talent development and other key areas
- Partner with business on organizational diagnosis, design, talent assessment and change management strategies and tactics.
- Provide strategic staffing and recruitment consultation.
- Deep local employment laws and regulations knowledge
- Respond to employee or manager initiated issues, conducting thorough and effective inquiries and proposed resolutions, including closure of issues.
- Resolve employee relations issues ranging from performance management, conflict resolution, investigations, LOA initiation and follow up, behavior and conduct concerns, employee initiated grievances.
- Provide coaching and development for HR team.
- Develop effective communication channels to make sure that we have proactive communication "down and up" the organization.
- Proactively work with client group and HR leadership to propose and drive new HR initiatives that align with business needs and show innovation in the HR space.
- Manage 2 HR Operation resources
- Manage all employment records
- Aligned all local business process to global standard with local flavors
- Mitigate organizational risk by ensuring compliance with all employment laws
- Manage onboarding process for employees and contingent workers
- Serve as a resource for both managers and employees by providing policy and procedure interpretation
- Develop, update and implement all HR policies and procedures
Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage active listening skills and provide sound and relevant diagnosis and advice
- Strong conflict management skills, able to effectively resolve conflict with a positive outcome
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to engage dialogue and communication to reach resolutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships with employees and managers in order to gain support and achieve results
- Ability to manage a large client base in multiple locations
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Inclination towards proactive - takes initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation
Your Professional Profile
You are an experienced HR Generalist who has worked in the HR space for 10+ years and can demonstrate a blend of strategic and tactical business leading within a global environment. As a seasoned HR professional you exhibit an extremely high level of ownership and assume accountability for managing and delivering for the HR organization. An ideal candidate has a broad knowledge of the Taipei HR Operations function and developing talent plans to match business needs. Deep knowledge of local employment laws and the ability to articulate the law in business language. Broad knowledge of benefits, compensation, recruiting, training, onboarding, workforce planning, coaching and development, employee relations, and compliance. You’ve managed and design HR framework, processes and structure. You break through communication issues and effectively develop relationships and trust with stakeholders at all levels of Mozilla. You are not afraid to be tough, but you strive to act with empathy and integrity.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.