Diversity and Inclusion Strategic PartnerApply for this job
- People & Organizational Development
- Mountain View, Portland, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver
- Drives Diversity and Inclusion at all levels of the organization – A doer who pushes boundaries of excellence to help break down barriers and get all Mozillians to understand that inclusion is everyone’s job. Continuously thinking about our employees, partners, and community, and accepts personal accountability for making things happen. Responsible for driving performance and results with ethics and integrity.
- Cultivates the Mozilla Culture – Modeling our Mozilla Mission and guiding principles in everything we do with a solid sense of collaboration, openness, and diversity of thought. Taking the time to share the stories that make us who we are, welcoming and integrating all employees to create a place where each of us can be ourselves, belong, and further our mission.
- Draft communications and presentations describing D&I programs, progress and strategies.
- Apply a thorough understanding of the levers of inclusion and diversity across the organization to enable metrics driven progress, create and maintain metrics for leaders
- Collaborate with leaders and teams to enhance team performance and organizational effectiveness
- Partner with business on organizational diagnosis and change management strategies and tactics.
- Work with relevant teams to develop and support policies which cultivate inclusion and safety
- Actively work with teams and leaders to pilot and develop new programs in alignment with our goals and objectives - build a culture of experimentation together
- Assist in the gathering of data, reporting and messaging around documents reporting on diversity and inclusion for externally and internally.
- You have 8-10+ years experience as a program manager, consultant or similar role where you were directly working with and supporting leaders and their teams with measured and demonstrated results building D&I programs.
- You are an excellent connector who collaborates, problem solves, and can help celebrate wins while learning from mistakes and always keeping the team in mind
- You present data and information in a compelling way and are skilled at creating presentations and at speaking to a range of audiences
- You are experienced with and thrive when focused on leadership consultation and change management.
- You provide accountability and transparency for progress of programs. Identify and call out risks.
- You make lasting and meaningful relationships with partners and employees
We are committed to diversity and urge all interested applicants, including members of communities currently underrepresented in technology.About Mozilla
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online. Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is committed to increasing diversity and inclusion in our organization.