Finance System ArchitectApply for this job
- Mountain View, San Francisco
We are seeking a system administrator pro to lead some of Mozilla’s critical integration projects in a cross-organization manner. If you are someone who has an eye for the architecture, gather necessary requirements, identifies the cross dependencies of implementing a finance system, and collaborates with all of the key partners along the way. You should also have a thorough knowledge of the process involved in custom Finance systems, development, and maintenance. If you are someone who is looking for creative, efficient approaches to handle Finance systems and want to make an impact at Mozilla, read on.As a Finance System Architect at Mozilla, you will...
- Effectively manage all Finance systems, and ensure data accuracy and minimize latency issues
- Closely collaborate with other operations teams to ensure a stable and consistent environment for our business partners
- Lead projects to implement new and improve existing functionalities that are already implemented
- Drive system design analyses, testing, and training
- Report directly to the Director of FP&A
- Bachelor degree required in Finance, IT, or related fields
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience
- High level understanding of ERP systems and creative design tools and processes.
- Ability to effectively run multiple projects at a time, communicate clearly across projects, key partners, and project teams.
- Experience working with query languages such as SQL
- Experience with Intacct, Anaplan, and Domo is a plus
- Be self-motivated, capable of managing your time well, and work effectively without supervision.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to growing diversity in our workplace.