Senior Product Manager, Firefox Developer ToolsApply for this job
- Product Management
- Berlin, London, Mountain View, Remote, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver
Mozilla’s mission is to promote openness and innovation in technology to ensure the continued prosperity of the Internet. Mozilla's add-ons initiative embodies those values and is used by millions of consumers and thousands of developers globally. As Product Manager for Firefox Developer Tools - the Web Development tools for Firefox - you will help enable Web Developers to build, inspect and debug the web.
Like us, the free and open web is your passion and you are dedicated to making a difference. You like to solve large problems and can demonstrate a unique ability for using data to make product decisions. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development and thrive on collaboration with the web development ecosystem and Mozilla's Engineering, Data and User Experience teams to deliver great features and products. You are deeply passionate about developer needs and have excellent judgment that results in the creation and delivery of Firefox’s best-in-class developer tools.Responsibilities
- Work with other Product Managers, Developer Tools engineers, UX and web developers to research, plan, build test and ship innovative developer tools with a strong emphasis on visual design.
- Work with peers on the product team as well as partners and the web development community to prioritize layout and design web platform features and tooling.
- Three years Product Management experience or equivalent
- Strong background in visual design and web development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
- Experience with web standards specifically related to CSS and visual design strongly preferred.
- Strong background working with user research and data to drive product decisions.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on products that promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.