QA EngineerApply for this job
- Taipei Development Center
QA Engineer at Mozilla focused on improving the quality of our products, our teams, and our processes by working with developers on test designing and execution. We own quality for Mozilla product features/functions. Our goal is to continuously improve our products and processes to provide a better internet to our users and developer.
As a QA Engineer at Mozilla, you will...
- Work with engineering, UX, product management, project management, and other QA to design, own, and deliver test plans for our products on Android platform.
- Provide reliable, early feedback on new functionality and feature changes.
- Work with engineering team to help identify steps to reproduce bugs.
- Execute manual test for new and existing products. Perform bug verification, run smoke and regression suites on fixes.
- Help to develop and maintain a comprehensive test cases library for both new and existing products/features.
- Work with DevOps to enable necessary test automation for the CI/CD process.
Your Professional Profile
- Experience software quality assurance model or methodology.
- 3+ years experiences in Android application testing, strong knowledge of Android OS and familiar with Android application quality metrics.
- Experience authoring Android automated test suites.
- Proficiency in English communication.
- Flexibility to changing working priorities.
- Self-motivated and dedicated with demonstrated creative and critical thinking.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.