Senior QA Engineer, Engineering Services TeamApply for this job
- Taipei Development Center
Senior QA engineers at Mozilla focused on improving the quality of our products, our teams, and our processes by working with developers on test designing and execution. We own quality for Mozilla product features/functions. Our goal is to continuously improve our products and processes to provide a better internet to our users and developer.
As a Senior QA Engineer at Mozilla, you will...
- Assure software quality on both user interfaces and platform services.
- Design and execute test plan/case.
- Write test suites for a test framework.
- Coordinate testing with partners and community.
Your Professional Profile
- 3+ years knowledge and experiences in Desktop/Mobile software testing/QA.
- Strong knowledge of internet, browser technologies.
- Basic knowledge of mobile OS.
- Experiences in coordinating with outsourcing QA teams.
- Experiences in authoring automated test suites.
- Proficiency in English communication.
- Flexibility to changing work priorities.
- Self-motivated and dedicated with demonstrated creative and critical thinking.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.