Marketing Specialist - 6 month contractApply for this job
- Taipei Development Center
Mozilla is looking for a junior marketer to join a team that is changing the way the world experiences today’s web. As the Marketing Specialist for Asia, you will focus on demand generation efforts across Firefox desktop and mobile products in Asia, with particular focus on our mobile apps. Based in Taipei, you will work with a small team of marketers that will build integrated campaigns using social media, SEM, organic search, display, PR and other owned media channels. Both left and right brained, you love slicing and dicing data, and you are equally curious about the art of great creative.
As a Marketing Specialist at Mozilla, you will...
- Support APAC regional marketing lead to execute online and offline advertising campaigns based on brand direction and guideline.
- Manage digital acquisition campaigns to achieve targets and optimize performance of each online channel.
- Apply various digital/mobile operation tools and analysis tools in campaign management.
- Drive test to determine which is the most effective marketing creative/offers/layouts that will boost the performance of the digital channel.
Your Professional Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years marketing experience required, preferably with digital marketing exposure, or FMCG marketing background.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Result-oriented, and self-starter.
- Well-organized, strong project management skills, and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Windows (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and highly proficient in English
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote freedom, innovation, and opportunity online. Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.