Cloud Security EngineerApply for this job
- Berlin, London, Mountain View, Portland, Remote, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver
- Protect the services Firefox depends on from compromises.
- Strengthen the controls around our AWS environments (IAM policies, network ACLs, Cloudtrail logging & monitoring, etc.)
- Develop and implement security controls for various cloud infrastructure providers (Heroku, Azure, GCP, Packet.net, etc.)
- Automate security testing and auditing to prevent regressions and catch issues before they reach production.
- Write, maintain, and expand automation scripts and monitoring tools
- Work with developers and operators across the organization to keep the Firefox backend infrastructure safe
- Proven AWS security knowledge, from high level architectural concepts down to the implementation.
- You have fortified cloud infrastructure, and implemented kernel security, network access controls, account management, etc.
- Comfortable working alongside agile ops teams.
- Experience coding in Python, Ruby, or Go.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.Next Steps
If our team sounds like a good fit for you please send us your resume with a cover letter. Tell us about why you're interested in Mozilla and this position. If you contribute to any open source software, or maintain a blog, Twitter, or similar online presence we'd love to hear about it.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.