Engagement Manager, Mozilla Senior FellowsApply for this job
- Mozilla Foundation
- Berlin, London, Mountain View, Portland, Remote, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver
The nonprofit Mozilla Foundation is passionate about the Internet remaining a global public resource that is open and accessible to all. Our work is guided by the Mozilla Manifesto.
A key component of Mozilla Foundation's strategy is to invest in the leaders at the forefront of the Internet Health movement. It does so by training these leaders, and by supporting their professional and career growth. We actively recruit and work with senior network members who can draw energy (and their own networks) to particular issue areas in Mozilla's network. Our Senior Fellows Program is one way, along with others, that Mozilla achieves this goal.
The Engagement Manager, Mozilla Senior Fellows will be responsible for crafting and executing programmatic ways that we can attract, engage, and support senior network members, starting with the senior fellows. You will systematically engage these individuals into the network and into other initiatives at Mozilla.Primary Responsibilities: Relationship Management
- You will handle all aspects of the relationship of the identified senior network members (starting with Senior Fellows) with Mozilla
- You will improve network members’ experience by serving as the primary liaison between them, the fellowship team as well as different initiative owners/contacts
- Program Design and Execution: You will design and lead the execution of systematic ways to engage and support senior fellows, serving as the ‘program manager’ for senior fellows
- Wrangling Support: You will support senior fellows in their work by facilitating introductions with relevant teams, and wrangling support from relevant partners. You will partner strongly with Senior Fellows, ensuring they are well set up to succeed
- Reporting and Planning: You will support the fellowship team with senior fellows’ progress reporting and planning, including (1) joint calls, and (2) record and catalog progress reports
- Program Design and Execution: You will design and lead the execution of systematic ways to engage and support senior network members, with individual-level engagement plans for 50 identified and targeted senior network members
- You will lead internal and external communications (related to senior network members, including senior fellows), including (1) community calls, (2) staff calls or brown bags with fellows, (3) blogs and press articles
- 7-10 years of relevant job experience; BA/BS, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confirmed ability to work independently and in cross-functional, distributed teams
- Validated experience of navigating and criss-crossing organizational lines to find support for programs and initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with diverse individuals
- Experience as a fellow or working on fellowship programs a plus
- You've worked with Mozilla - Corporation and/or Foundation is a huge plus
We can hire in the jurisdictions of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Germany.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.