Administrative AssistantApply for this job
- Berlin, London, Paris
Enthusiastic Administration Assistant keen to contribute to the on-going success of the EU Policy Team at Mozilla. With strong written and verbal English communication skills, you work effectively with people across countries and time zones in a clear and concise manner. Ability to work on basic as well as more complex responsibilities with a drive to develop and grow in the role.Experience
- You will have fast paced Office Administrator/Project Coordinator experience
- Working autonomously and as part of a team
- Maintaining and updating calendars in order to manage project and individual deadlines
- Arranging meetings and assisting with Travel
- Prioritizes projects and tasks; analyzes impact of work on the team
- Possesses the initiative to find answers to questions
- Works effectively within ambiguous situations with complex requirements
- Customer/client facing experience
- Strong written and verbal English interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask across various items of work/projects effectively and confidently
- Preparing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and policy drafts
- Formatting documents and keeping templates up to date
- Presentation updates and materials preparation
- Good knowledge of IT Systems, Gmail, Microsoft Office, Slack, Asana, and Skype.
At Mozilla we want to make Firefox a delightful product for our users. We are engineers, designers, makers, and problem solvers. We work in the fishbowl known as the open source community, with a clear focus on making the Web better. To be part of the team, we ask that you be technically curious, capable, always interested in learning more, and excited to be moving the Mozilla mission forward.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on products that promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online. Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.
Mozilla isn’t just a great place to work; it’s an experience you’ll carry with you throughout your career.