Senior People Partner (HRBP)Apply for this job
- People & Organizational Development
- Mountain View, San Francisco
Mozilla is looking for an exceptional Sr. People Partner (HRBP) with a collaborative and talent-centric approach! This unique opportunity contributes to Mozilla’s success by acting as a strategic people partner, coach and advocate for employees and will be the “go-to” HR leader and doer for assigned leaders and clients. This role can be based in our San Francisco or Mountain View office.
Drives Business Performance with Talent in Focus – A doer who pushes boundaries of excellence to help break down barriers, get to yes, and all with urgency. Continuously thinking about our customers, employees, and the business and accepts personal accountability for getting results. Relentless in bringing value, identifying and realizing opportunities to achieve superior results for partners. Responsible for driving performance and results with ethics and integrity.
Creates a Compelling Future – Having a clear impassioned vision of how to bring Mozilla’s unique core strengths and combination of assets to life, and motivating our employees with clear conversations on where we are going and why.
Inspires and Develops Talent – Understanding that every employee has a stake in Mozilla’s success, and leading employees to engage their hearts and minds to develop their skills to become their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams.
Nurtures the Mozilla Culture – Modeling our Mozilla Mission and guiding principles in everything we do with a solid sense of collaboration, openness, and diversity of thought. Taking the time to share the stories that make us who we are, welcoming and integrating all employees to create a place where each of us can be ourselves, belong, and get results.Key Responsibilities:
- You will create and implement (in collaboration with key leaders) strategies to meet changing business and talent needs to support the achievement of Mozilla and team objectives. Key participant in developing strategic and people plans which build management capability and grow our talent
- You will apply a thorough understanding of client functional work and relevant business operations in order to balance HR and business priorities while executing key HR strategies and initiatives
- Collaborate with leaders and teams to enhance team performance and organizational effectiveness
- Partner with business on organizational diagnosis, design, talent assessment and change management strategies and tactics.
- You will engage and influence senior management to support and implement HR initiatives across the Organization including Total Rewards
- Lead the development and implementation of systems and processes to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing across the organization in support of the business strategies
- Work with partner groups to update and apply policies and procedures consistently across the business
- You will actively work with client group and HR leadership to propose and drive new HR initiatives that align with business needs and show innovation in the HR space
- Bachelor’s Degree in either HR, Business, or relevant social science fields required. Master's degree in those areas strongly preferred.
- You have had 8-10+ years experience as an HRBP, generalist, or HR Manager where you were directly working with and supporting executives and their teams with measured and demonstrated results
- You have a strong solutions focus, ability to quickly identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- You have experiences where you excelled in conducting objective employee investigations with high degrees of empathy and care
- You are an excellent connector who collaborates, problem solves, and can help celebrate wins while learning from mistakes and always keeping the team in mind
- You have the ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level of ambiguity
- You have balanced the responsibilities of HRBP with managing other HR Projects end to end.
- You are experienced and thrive when focused on leadership development, OD, change management, compensation, recruiting and development, and employee relations
- You make lasting and meaningful relationships with your internal business clients and employees
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.