Information Security Risk ManagerApply for this job
- Business Development
- Mountain View, San Francisco
The Information Security Risk Manager is charged with taking inventory of critical assets, evaluating risks and working with the appropriate teams to mitigate those risks. This person is expected to be a champion of security, ensuring it is top of mind for everyone in the organization. In addition, it is up to the IS Risk Manager to ensure all proper audits and assessments are being completed in a timely and effective manner.
The IS Risk Manager will work with security and engineering operations teams across Mozilla and needs to have the soft skills to get things done in a distributed organization. Whoever fills this role will have an innate passion for security and will bring immediate impact to consolidating and improving our security initiatives.Responsibilities and Duties
- You will develop, initiate and manage audits.
- You will project manage large security related projects to mitigate risks.
- You will manage and Improve Risk Assessment Process.
- You will manage metrics and monitoring as it pertains to security.
- You will review violation reports and investigates security exceptions.
- Recommend and deploy additional security policies or tools.
- You will ensure compliance of internal policies through departmental audits.
- 7 - 10 years of Information Security experience
- History of owning components of risk assessments
- Familiarity with formulating or maintaining security policies and processes
- Experience conducting security assessments and audits
- Technical expertise and working knowledge of a broad set of security tools and technology.
- Formal Security Training and experience with ISO/27001 and PCI.
- Ownership and Accountability
- Ability to quickly understand business objectives and risks
- Root cause analysis
- Strong Attention to Detail
- High Level of Integrity
- Clear Communication
- Passionate about Security
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to growing diversity in our workplace.