Senior Marketing Program ManagerApply for this job
- Mountain View, Portland, San Francisco
At Mozilla, we’re a community of technologists, thinkers and makers working together to build the Internet as a global public resource open and accessible to all. As you can imagine, that keeps us really busy! And we know one of the keys to success in a dynamic, ever-changing environment like ours is to have project management expertise that helps us move effectively and efficiently.
We’re seeking a program management pro to lead some of our most exciting projects, working with a team of business strategists, designers, developers and UX gurus. Someone who can determine what resources are required, design the project plan to be on strategy, on time and on budget, and collaborate with all of the key partners along the way. Ideally you have a thorough knowledge of the process involved in custom website design and development. You are always looking for innovative, efficient methods to manage complex projects. Someone who has worked fluidly across disciplines and time zones. And extra points for having worked in large, distributed, open source technology organizations.
As a Senior Marketing Program Manager at Mozilla...
- You are a business partner with key stakeholders across multi-disciplined functional teams
- You will ensure goals, objectives, roles and requirements of the project or campaign are clearly defined at kick-off
- You will effectively drive 3- 5 simultaneous marketing projects
- You will facilitate relationships between teams, moving process forward, finding resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
- You will communicate clearly across projects and people through status meetings and agendas, project wiki, project plans and regular status emails
- You will have a deep understanding of workflow and touch points throughout organization
- You will track activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps
- You will triage backlog of tasks and conduct day-to-day production activities on a project
- 5-8 years experienced project or program management in marketing or interactive industry
- High level understanding of developer and creative design tools and processes
- Background in web dev/engineering
- Agile and/or Scrum experience
- Operate effectively within a flat, globally distributed organization and lead integrated teams, including collaborating with product marketing, privacy, creative, and others
- Strong communication across projects, global time zones, key partners and project teams
- You are self-motivated, capable of self-managing your time well, and work efficiently without supervision
- CS degree a bonus
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us and become part of our mission to promote openness, innovation and opportunity online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to increasing diversity in our workplace.