Global HRIS ManagerApply for this job
- People & Organizational Development
- Mountain View, San Francisco
About the Position:
Mozilla is looking for a Global HRIS leader to drive our Workday features and tenant configuration that will result in near-friction free HR experiences for Mozillians. You will lead a team of regular and contingent workers located internationally in the architecture, design, and implementation of exclusive features that reflect Mozilla culture and internal business rhythms. Security, data integrity, and trusted integrations are key areas of ownership and will require thoughtful consideration juxtaposed against getting work done quickly, efficiently and with quality inside of Workday and other tools such as Greenhouse and AnaPlan. This role also requires leadership around reporting and data visualization for departments and leaders across the company. This strategic role reports directly to the Senior Director, Global People Operations who has both HR Generalists and HRIS Professionals working together on the same team with shared goals.
You are an experienced HRIS professional with deep competencies in the Workday HRIS platform. You are thoughtful about Workday tenant configuration and geek out in improving configuration that is bespoke to great employee experience in the tool. Additionally, you thrive on designing solutions and then supervising and growing junior and experienced staff as they develop their own Workday competencies. You're committed to awesome “show and tell” so that executives and managers are always surprised and delighted with your new ideas on how they can see people-related data, such as 9Box, talent cards, and advanced reporting in dashboards and scorecards. You are also experienced in designing, implementing and improving regulatory compliant control without creating overly burdensome process. You are a cultural add to every organization you have joined because of your thoughtful approach to problems, the speed of execution and the quality of your efforts with projects, features, and people.
- Lead a team of regular and contingent workers in the delivery of best-in-class Workday features for Mozilla.
- Create and maintain a technical roadmap for Workday, Greenhouse and integrations to other tools, such as Anaplan, that improve experience, data accuracy and allow senior leaders to make employee-related decisions with ever-greater detail and insight
- Lead the product lifecycle for Workday, Greenhouse, and integrations and associated communication on vendor release changes required employee training/orientation and the feature set that you have put in production.
- Conduct regular audits of system security, access, permissions, and approvals. Identify areas of improvement and collaborate with People team and other departments and business units to ensure expert use and management of data.
- Continue and deepen a strong partnership with Mozilla IT, adopting best practice from existing work and enhance that partnership with valued insights, process improvement suggestions from your previous roles.
- Manage a sprint, monthly, quarterly and annual feature list.
- Drive a rigorous culture of review that produces quality in not only what is developed but also how features are delivered and experienced.
- Ensure alignment between our projects and Mozilla’s vision, mission, and top line goals
- Be the PII guardian of best practice and security execution to keep our data safe, secure and audited.
- In concert with the Sr. Director of People Operations, drive a culture of data visualization, accurate reporting and supporting executive decision-making. Provide constructive feedback to team members to enable them to achieve success.
- Lead the performance management process for direct reports.
- Communicate key priorities and monitor their progress.
- Provide developmental opportunities within the HRIS team based on career pathing goals and strengths.
Your Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s of Computer Science, Master degree desired.
- 8+ years of HRIS experience with a minimum of 4 years in delivering advanced features in Workday.
- Effective technology planner – you know how to develop a feature roadmap.
- Excellent planning skills in translating business requirements into the technical scope that drive schedule and resource considerations.
- A strong mentor and coach to any and all staff for your area of expertise. You actively engage in raising your broader organizations skills.
- Well versed in the data, business processes and reporting requirements capabilities in Workday across the employee lifecycle.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, project management and administrative skills.
- Strong communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Expert in release in technical change management.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with integrity.
- Experience working with a geographically-dispersed workforce and producing desired results through the use of video conferencing and Internet chat communications tools.
Why You Should Work with Us
We’re on a mission – to keep the internet alive and accessible to everyone. (Mozilla is a global and highly-diverse organization chock-full of incredibly talented people whom you will no doubt learn from. Your role will have a purpose as our objective at Mozilla is to keep the Internet alive and accessible. Our goals are challenging, yet our work environment is casual and highly flexible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status