Sourcer (Contract)Apply for this job
- People & Organizational Development
- Mountain View, Portland, San Francisco
**The available office locations for this position are: Portland, OR, San Franciso and/or Mountain Veiw, CA
**This individual can work remote from these locations: USA
Imagine your job was to help grow an organization whose only mission was to protect the world's most important and powerful resource. Imagine playing a small but critical role in keeping the Internet open and accessible -- a place where users have control and choice. Imagine working with us, Mozilla Recruiting.
Our small and mighty recruiting team is looking for a sourcer to join our ranks and support our growing team. Our recruiters and sourcers are our secret weapons in building talent pipelines by focusing on talent sourcing and engagement.
We're acutely focused on providing exceptional experiences, both internally and externally. We work closely together to create a positive and fun environment that empowers our recruiters to look beyond “making a hire” to building an organization.
The ideal person will be experienced enough to take change in stride, open minded, observant, and bold enough to speak up when they have a great new idea to share with the team.
- Serve as front facing representative of Mozilla, and strive to make the first impression of our organization an exceptional one
- Evaluate candidates for availability, interest level, salary expectations, relocation needs, and basic qualifications
- Technical sourcing of top caliber talent, across the organization for all contingent worker needs
- Manage outbound facing engagement including Linkedin, job boards, social media, meet-ups and other events
- Consistent and successful approach to retaining relationships with talent base via events and email
- Ability to source potential Mozillians based on a job profile that fits the general needs of the organization (Sourcing cannot be solely dependent on skills and keyword matching)
- Conduct pre-screens to identify areas where potential hires would be most impactful in the org, and create an ongoing relationship until that role opens up
- Provide impeccable customer service to senior members of the team, enabling each Lead Recruiter to tap into your expertise in finding, attracting, and engaging talent
- Deliver market data to team members, increasing understanding of the market at any point in time, or in any location. Extra Credit Points for having sourced in international markets, like Berlin, Paris or London
- Recruiter with experience working in-house as well as with high volume, fast paced client groups
- Results driven, acts with a strong sense of urgency
- Builds a positive and empowering work environment
- Demonstrates a growth mindset around taking risks and evaluating results
- Confirmed ability to adapt to various groups and establish common ground to effectively influence others
- You want to do more than put resumes in a pipeline, you want to have a seat at the table helping our recruiters strategize with their leadership on each hire
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of fast-paced high volume recruiting experience required
- 3-4 years validated sourcing skills
- You love data, and enjoy the opportunity to research/understand/ and discuss at a high level all types of web development technologies
- You offer experience in successfully building relationships (in sales, recruiting, or other relationship based models)
- You demonstrate understanding of the consumer web space, and articulate the landscape
- You excel at building positive business relationships
- You enjoy working independently and driving results proactively
- You are known for your attention to detail
- Effective written and oral communications skills in English
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Mozilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting and hiring process and is dedicated to growing diversity in our workplace.